SEATTLE DISTILLERY TOUR
Taste some of the countries finest award winning spirits with our custom private tour.
Learn why Seattle is such a great place to make Single Malt Whiskeys.
How about a Local crafted grapefruit or blood orange vodka with home made tonic ?
Washington is leading the country with over 120 distilleries and is # 1
There are 24 distilleries in the city of Seattle (more than any city in the country.)
We have a wide range of imaginative styles of distillates that are produced, most from grains, but some from fruit bases, such as wine grapes from Chateau Ste Michelle which are used to make very smooth Vodka’s including many natural flavored ones that are wonderful
There are award winning Single Malt Scotch styled whiskies as well Bourbon, Rye, Vodka, Gin, Brandy, Rum and even Limoncello, absinthe, aquavite and more, there is a spirit to get you into the spirit. Our distillery tour is also a great way to see many parts of the city along the way. It is a generally a half day tour visiting 3 small production craft distilleries with a knowledgable guide with you every step of the way. We will custom design your private tour to take you to those national award winning distilleries, some of which are too far out of the way for the others to visit. Taste the spirits you prefer, that only a private tour like ours can offer! This tour can range in time from 3 hours to about 6 hours depending on who and how many we see. Our focus is on your experience!
- We take you into those small, hard to get into craft distilleries, that are often closed to the public to tour the Distillery and taste the highest quality spirits!
- Taste the spirits that have been rated the tops in North America 8 times
- Taste America’s Best Craft Whiskey, World Whiskey Awards
- Taste Organic Whiskey
- Taste the World’s Best Vodka, World Drinks Awards, London
- Taste the Pacific North West’s Best Vodka, Sip Magazine
- Taste the Nations Best Flavered Bourbon